CHANGES TO 2022 FEB 19
DUE TO COVID 19
African Fashion and Arts Movement is set to hold the annual Fashion week event on Feb 19th 2022 at the Newmont Stage BMO Theatre and wishes to inform all attendees of the following:
● Due to the covid restrictions and new variants, making it hard for international and talents out of province to attend(showcase) we will put on one show instead of two.
● Doors now open for this show at 6 pm on February 19th, 2022 Venue has not changed
● Show will commence at 7 pm and end at 9:30
● The time interval from 9:35-10:00 pm is networking
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, infections with the recently identified Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, are exponentially increasing in multiple countries hence the need for these measures
We admonish our attendees to adhere strictly with global COVID-19 protocols by maintaining social distancing, using face masks and observing regular hand washing exercises.
Tickets are not refundable- if due to the pandemic the event is postponed, purchased tickets can be used for a later fashion week event.
Exception to the refund policy:
* Tickets will be Refunded to attendee that purchased tickets before January 4th 2022 who cannot attend in light of these new changes, Only if refund requests are made by January 7th 2022.
At this point, as per BC health regulations vendors and all attendees need to be double vaccinated and will require proof of vaccination to attend. Please see this BC Government link for more information –
We will update our policies and rules depending on official BC Government rules and regulations at the time of our event