The Government of Canada has specific requirements for visitors to Canada and delegates to African Fashion and Arts Movement may require a visa or other travel document.
All prospective delegates must check the Government of Canada’s website to determine if you require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa to attend African Fashion and arts Movement Vancouver. It is recommended you apply as early as possible to ensure you receive the necessary travel documents well in advance of the event and conference.
Any costs associated with obtaining a visa, or other travel documents, required to travel to attend African Fashion and Arts Movement are the responsibility of the delegate.
You may also require a letter of invitation to obtain a visa or other travel documents. Click here to review the Government of Canada’s requirements for letters of invitation.
African Fashion and Arts Movement will provide a letter of invitation to attend after reviewing your application..
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your complete name (as appears on your Passport or official travel document)
- Your date of birth
- Your company/institution name
- Your title/position
- Your complete work address and telephone number
- Your complete home address and telephone number
- The date you intend to leave Canada after African Fashion and Arts Movement
Once we receive the complete information, we will issue an official invitation letter to attend African Fashion and Arts Movement within 10 business days.
Requests with incomplete information will not be processed.
It is recommended you apply as early as possible (at least 4 months prior to the start of the summit) to ensure you receive the necessary travel documents well in advance of your departure. Consult with the Canadian Embassy or High Commission in your country for specific processing times. Click here for a list of embassies and high commissions.
Receipt of a letter of invitation to attend African Fashion and Arts Movement does not guarantee a visa or other travel document will be issued by the Government of Canada, which has the final say in all decisions regarding visas and travel documents.
Five Easy Steps:
- Check the Visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm the Visa requirement to enter Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”
- Register online to attend or exhibit at African Fashion and Arts Movement.
- If you require a Visa, you must apply for an entry Visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
Request and Letters of Invitation to apply for your Visa. Email Afam@afwv.ca
- Once you have completed your registration and have started your visa application, you may arrange your accommodations.
Show special hotel rate information will be available.